This nautical inspired townhome is the perfect location for your ultimate Padre Island Gulf Coast destination getaway. Our properties at Village by the Beach offer first class living on the Texas Gulf Coast. This townhome is fully furnished and custom decorated with contemporary beach cottage decor, an open concept layout, and upstairs balcony with a view of the beach in the distance…allowing you and your family or friends to enjoy all the conveniences of home in the relaxed surroundings of beach living. It’s great location provides quick access to swimming, fishing, surfing, Schlitterbahn Water Park and a variety of delicious dining options. Positioned within walking distance to the beach with access to two on-site resort style swimming pools and a kids playground; this property is an excellent fit for families or a group of friends that enjoy vacationing together.
This brand new 2 bedroom / 3 bathroom unit can easily sleep up to 8 people in comfort.
– Keyless Entry.
– 2 dedicated parking spaces in front of the unit.
– Washer / Dryer.
– Bedroom # 1 has a king-size bed, large flat screen TV with an attached full bath with single sink and shower and private access to fenced outdoor patio.
– Bedroom # 2 has a twin (top) / full (bottom) bunk bed and twin trundle, large flat screen TV and attached full bath with one sink and tub/shower.
– Open concept floor plan.
– Spacious and beautifully decorated family room with comfortable, oversized seating and large flat screen TV.
– Kitchen that has all you need to cook a meal or just enjoy a cup of coffee; includes a large pantry, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a large island with bar stools that opens to the living / dining space.
– The sofa opens into a queen size bed for extra sleep space.
– Balcony with view of Lake Padre to the left and distant view of the beach to the right.
– Full bath with sink and shower.
Why wait? Book the vacation rental property today and start relaxing by the beach the minute you walk through the door! Prices includes taxes.